Children & Youth
Jesus said, "Let the children come to me ..."
We want our kids to know that they are loved by God and they are valuable to us and to the world.
As they get older, we offer opportunities for our teens to contribute to the services and to build relationships with one another.
- Sundays at 10:30 am
- For our youngest parishioners, a nursery is provided downstairs.
- Sundays at 10:35 am
- The children begin in the main service, then process out during the opening hymn for their own time downstairs. They return to the service for Communion, where they are encouraged to take part. They then return downstairs together to complete their morning program.
- Opportunities for ministry are provided through mission-focused projects such as Samaritan's Purse (a highlight each Christmas), youth-focused church services and the encouragement to get involved in the activities and ministries of the church.
- Social events are scheduled periodically as times for older children and teens to establish and strengthen friendships and have a good time together.
- Our children and youth have performed skits and plays, served at Coffee Hour, presented musicals, and given special readings during our services. They are a valuable part of our ministry team.
Nutrition for Learning
- A breakfast program designed for our next door neighbours, the children of Wilson Avenue Public School. Runs from October to June, Monday-Thursday.