Fifth meeting of UUU agenda
- Note committee members that are present
- Road unicycle representative VOTE: Andrew Lenden and James Sandercock have both put themselves forward. We will decide who by public vote.
- Progress report: Make contact with Emer (Associate produced at NoFitState)
- Progress report on gaining control of bank account: Joe
- Putting together a BUC fund - Until we have account access we’re going to need some money for putting a deposit on things for BUC. How about each committee member puts in ~£50 into a pot (roughly the price of a BUC ticket) to generate 10x£50= £500 ?
- Sports hall for hockey for BUC : Kris
- Sports hall for freestyle? (there most likely would not be enough space in nofitstate for iuf standard freestyle with all the strict rules about size) Or involve it in a show?
- In previous years there has been a ‘special guest’ that comes over e.g Matt Sindelar/ david weichenberger. Should we have a special guest this year? (perhaps with contacts made at unicon we could get someone for free?)
- Should freestyle be cancelled if there is not enough registered participants by a certain date?
- What traders should we have at BUC? Should we charge them? How much?
- Competition organisation? Brendan, Jason, Sam, Simon, [Hockey rep]
- Non competitive event organisation (muni,road, workshops)? Joe, [Road rep]
- T shirts? Printing? Designs? (‘UNICYCLE!!’) Fliers i (kris) have spoken to odd balls and they're willing to put fliers in both there shops. I'd also be up for handing out fliers at BJC (not that i have a ticket but could loiter around outside on a uni all day), i can print fliers for free just need to come up with a design. Also happy to post fliers to anywhere else you can think of that would like them.
- How many pre-registered users do we need?
NON BUC stuff
- What is the status of our Hockey rep? kris
- Progress report on finding out who qualified level testers are? Do we have a record of who was awarded what level? Do we have the certificate templates? Dan
- Would “rep” committee members be interested in being involved in the writing of IUF rules? How can reps get involved? By joining the rulebook committee http://unicycling.org/blog/ http://rulebook.unicycling.org/
- Put together information pack for starting new clubs. We could get existing clubs to help us write one.
- Note First ever open unicycle road race organised by Julian Page → https://www.facebook.com/events/124214451084496/
- Progress report on temporary content for UUU website:: Barry, Jason, Simon, Brendan, Joe