What does a Growth Intern do?
We have a long list of ideas around how to drive growth. We’ll identify those that are best suited to your skills and we’ll run with that. These projects could include:
- Setting up marketing drip campaigns
- Run tagline tests
- Implementing referral programs
- Funnel tests (add / remove fields / present info differently)
- Heat map / click stream evaluation
- Conversion analysis
- Flow design experiments
- You love hunting down data-driven revelations about customers and products. You’d rather see a 95% confidence interval on a positive result than have your cat photo upvoted to the home page of Reddit.
- You can think strategically about goals and metrics while still getting your hands dirty with HTML/CSS, Ruby-on-Rails, iOS, or Android code.
- You are a self-starter who can plan and manage growth experiments
The more of these mad skillz you have, the better suited you are for this role:
- Product manage like a banshee. (Do banshees product manage? Are they even good PMs? I don’t know) Questions? Check here.
- Front-end implementation: You’ve spent some time with Bootstrap and you can handle some lightweight Ruby evaluation. Ok, ok. You’re pretty handy with jQuery too.
- Design experience: Do you know how to make things look awesome? Bonus.
- SQL blackbelt: You can nest queries with the best of them. If you understand esoteric data types in Postgres, that’s cool too.
- Excel wiz: Or Google Sheets. You know how to pull in data and dice it up like a Benihana chef.
- Back-end coder: Experience with Ruby on Rails is a big plus.
- Statistics: At a minimum, you’ve had some stats classes and understand confidence intervals. Multivariate regression experience? Awesome.
- Excellent verbal communication and data analysis skills
Enough about you. Let’s talk about us.
Vouch is the first social network for credit. They help people pool their creditworthiness together so that any member of the network can get access to loans, credit, and financial services at the best possible terms. Vouch is working to increase access to credit and financial power for over 70M working Americans. The company is headquartered in San Francisco and is backed by IDG, First Round, Greylock, Stanford University, Data Collective, Core Innovation Capital and Silicon Valley Bank.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly team lunches
- A desk in our much-envied SoMa ballpark office location