Submitting an Assignment
To submit a file to an instructor-created assignment link:
- Click on the name of the assignment, which serves as a hyperlink.
- The Assignment Information area lists instructions, due date, points possible, and assignment file attachments, such as a template, example or rubric, if included.
- To attach a file for submission, click the Browse My Computer button to attach a file that is saved on your computer, or click Browse Content Collection to attach a file that is saved in your Blackboard Content Collection.
- Locate the file and click Open.
- Confirm that the correct file is now listed under the Attached Files heading.
- To upload an additional file, simply click the Browse My Computer or Browse Content Collection button and repeat.
- To remove an attached file before submitting, click the Do not attach link to the right of the file.
- Once all required files have been attached and listed, scroll down and click Submit to finalize the assignment submission.
- A submission receipt will be displayed. Please review this page to confirm that your file attachment was successfully submit.
Back to top ↑