One Classy Dish Recipe
GRILLED SHRIMP SKEWERS
1. In a medium bowl, mix olive oil, minced garlic, lemon juice & rind, mustard powder, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, & basil.
2. Add shrimp and marinate for 15-20 minute.
3. Skewer 4-6 shrimp from head to tail.
4. On a well oiled grill, BBQ shrimp skewers for 2-3 minutes on each side.
5. In a small dish, smash a garlic clove, 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest, 1/2 teaspoon minced basil, & a dash of red pepper flakes. Soak flavors in 1 teaspoon olive oil.
6. Serve with lemon wedge & garlic basil oil
This is whole30 & paleo approved but the recipe can be modified to your palate. If you like spicy you can add red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper. On whole30 you can add ghee to the shrimp or if you are not on whole30 you can add melted butter to the shrimp which is always delicious!