International School of the Americas
1400 JACKSON-KELLER ROAD – SAN ANTONIO, TEXAS 78213
Telephone (210) 356-0900 Facsimile (210) 442-0409
Friday, May 30, 2014
Dear Summer PE Campers and Families,
The end of the year is almost upon us, and Summer PE camp is now two weeks away! We have a great lineup of activities for you to enjoy as you earn a ½ physical education credit through the successful completion of Outdoor Adventure.
Please take a few moments to review basic information about the 2014 Summer PE Camp:
1. Dates: June 16-19 & June 24-27
2. Hours: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. all days except on June 18th and June 24th when camps end at 5 p.m.
3. On Monday, June 16, 2014, we ask that parents arrive with their camper to sign field trip forms and receive the camp activities schedule. Campers are asked to report to the Lee Campus Library on the first day. Please allow extra time to park and walk to the library due to campus construction.
4. Please bring a water bottle, lunch, hat, mosquito repellent, and sunscreen every day to camp.
5. Please wear PE-appropriate clothing every day. Appropriate clothing consists of tennis/hiking shoes, shorts or athletic pants, and t-shirts.
When you completed your registration form, you submitted current health information. If there is additional health related information that has arisen since registration, please let us know via email or on the first day of camp. If your son or daughter has an asthma inhaler or an EpiPen, we will have paperwork for you to complete in the library on the first day of camp when dropping your child.
Finally, if you are interested in chaperoning one of our field trips, please complete this 2014 PE Camp Volunteer Sign-Up.
Should questions arise, please contact us at:
Ms. Bieser, email@example.com or 356-0900
Dr. Alcala, firstname.lastname@example.org or 356-1001
Thanks, and looking forward to seeing you!
Kathy Bieser, ISA Director
Melissa Alcala, STEM Director