CampHERO– Volunteer Job Description – Videographer
Title: Videographer *Position may be shared
Reports to: Documentation Director
Compensation: Unpaid Volunteer
Term & Hours: Pre-camp training, orientations and meetings. During camp times and dates vary. Post camp meetings and production.
Videotape girls and volunteers before and during CampHERO. Edit and produce clips. Provide video as requested for various documents and presentations.
All Volunteers must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a current Volunteer Application on file which includes an annual background check.
- Complete the CampHERO orientation and training appropriate to position.
- Be able to work with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Have strong communication and organizational skills and ability to maintain accurate records.
- Adhere to all policies, standards and procedures for GSUSA, Girl Scouts of Wisconsin-Badgerland Council and CampHERO.
- Fulfill the duties listed in the appropriate volunteer position description.
Examples of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Videograph CampHERO campers and volunteers in action.
- Assist Documentation Director in producing video for future CampHERO initiatives by preparing/providing video as requested.
- Edit and produce video clips as requested.
- Provide video to authorized CampHERO volunteers for presentation productions, web-posting, etc.
- Communicate and coordinate with the Documentation Director.
- Work with other volunteer staff.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Other Job Requirements:
- Must be proficient in the use of video equipment.
- Must be proficient in the use of production software.
To apply complete the CampHERO Volunteer Profile and Authorization for Background Check.