Egg Stuffed Potato
1 medium to large baked potato
2 large eggs
Shredded cheese - I would say your favorite kind
Ham or bacon (I used deli ham and just diced it, but if using bacon fry it before adding it to your potato)
Green onion, finely chopped
Salt and Pepper to taste
You can add other ingredients if you choose to do so
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Take a baked potato and slice in half. Scoop out the inside of the potato leaving a small amount of the potato in the skins. Place the potato that you scoop out into a bowl
3. Mix the potatoes with your ham or bacon, cheese, onion, or whatever ingredients you may want to use. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add the potato mixture back into the potato skins. Crack an egg on top of the potato mixture. Don't worry if a little of the eggs spills over the side it will bake onto the potato. Sprinkle a little salt and pepper over top of the egg along with a little onion, ham, and cheese if you would like.
5. Place the potatoes on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with a non-stick cooking spray.
6. Place in the preheated oven and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the white of the egg is set and the yolk is to your liking.
7. Remove from oven and serve. You may cool just a bit, before serving.
(Cook’s Notes: Cooking time may vary; it will depend on the size of the potato and what ingredients you are using. Nothing is written in stone if you don't like onions omit. This is a fun recipe and you can dress it up any way you please.)