Instructions on how to check your library account:
1. Click LS2 PAC.
2. Click the Log In button at the top right of the screen.
3. Type in your library card number and PIN. If you do not have a PIN or forgot it, please ask a staff member to reset it.
4. After you have logged in, click the Your Name’s Account at the top right of the screen.
5. From here, you can click on Account Summary to verify your contact information, check the expiration date, or change your PIN.
6. Click on the Account Activity and you can click on Loans, Holds or Fines.
7. Any Saved Lists or Searches will be available on that page.
If you have any questions, please ask any staff member.