One Classy Dish Recipe
ARUGULA, BASIL, SPINACH, & CHERRY TOMATO PIZZA
Preheat oven to 450 degrees
1. When pizza dough is ready sprinkle flour on a flat surface, kitchen counter, table, or cutting board, place dough on the floured surface & roll out with a rolling pin, add flour as needed. Spray a cookie sheet or pizza pan lightly with cooking spray, sprinkle cornmeal onto the pan, then lay dough flat over cornmeal & poke lightly with a fork 4-5 times.
2. Spread sauce over dough leaving 1/2 inch border for crust.
3. Top pizza with mozzarella & Parmesan.
4. Top with arugula, spinach, & basil.
5. Cut cherry tomatoes in half & toss evenly over greens. If desired top with a little more cheese.
6. Bake at 450 degrees in center rack for 11-14 minutes or until cheese is melted &
crust is to your liking.
You can add many other veggies in place of or in addition to the ones in this recipe. If you want a protein option, you can add cooked chicken or prosciutto that would make great toppings.