Innovation Diploma - Real World Mini Challenge #3 (Bill Lovejoy) March 26, 2015
- Who are we meeting?
- What do we know? Want to know?
To be done a day or two ahead of time
- Mr. Lovejoy speaks to iD
- iD listens for moments of visible empathy. What is Mr. Lovejoy’s story? What is Mr. Lovejoy fired up about? What does he need help doing?
DT Pages: Field notes
- iD follows up with questions - After Mr. Lovejoy presents, iD may be left with lingering questions - let’s take a few minutes to entertain those questions and more deeply empathize
- Pair up - interview a partner about our challenge
- When have you felt part of a team?
- How do you keep in touch with relatives/friends who are not local?
- What do you do before, during or after working with a team that helps you stay connected?
DT Pages: Interview
- Meet with a team of 3 - share out - what did you learn about being part of a team? Staying connected?
- Create a HMW if you need to - that might help you stay hyper-focused
- Flare ideas using the composite user you’ve created
DT Pages: MoVE man
Six Sketchy Circles
- Create a prototype (story, experience, tangible item)
- Gain feedback
Feedback - I like, I wish...
Close with reflections and feedback
Post: *Follow-up Email: Thank you and a “did we spark anything for you” type of question to Mr. Lovejoy.