Discussion Room@Info Hub
DATE AND TIME
21st January 2013 from 2pm to 3pm
1. Siddhant Chaurasia
2. Francis Yeo
3. Kabir Bhugtiar
4. Lim Guan Qun
Discussion of Question
We have discussed in detail on the questions to be asked for our survey. The questions can be found in the Additional Notes Below.
The questions can be further edited and be elaborated thus this will be our additional work to be done by everyone.
Discussion Topic: Sexuality Education
01) What do you think about the sexual education being taught by SST at school?
02) Is the sex education being taught helpful?
03) Is the sex education being taught appropriate?
04) Do schools teach enough about sex education to children?
05) Do children find sex education as a joke or do they pay attention?
06) If Answer on 2 is “No”, How can we make it more helpful?
07) If Answer on 3 is “No”, How can we make it more appropriate?
08) How do you think we can improve the sex education being taught if so?
09) Has your knowledge widened from learning the sex education being taught in our school?
10) On a scale of 1-10, give me your overall feedback of the sex education being taught in SST?
Review of Survey Questions
Siddhant, Kabir, Francis and Guan Qun
25th January 2013