The Tasks page organizes projects or activities (referred to as tasks) by defining task priority and tracking task status.
To add a task in your course:
- Click on the Tools button in your course.
- On the next page, scroll down to the Tasks link and click on it.
- Click on Create Course Task.
- Type a name for the task and a description of what the task is about.
- Set a due date that the task has to be completed by.
- Set the priority of the task. The options are High, Normal, and Low.
- Once you have finished setting up the Task, press Submit. You will see the task in the Tasks section of your course.