Chart in £
+£10 per extra character/ £5 per character on sketch
+£10 simple background/£15 detailed background
How I work
- We will discuss the commission and what you want me to draw. When we come to an agreement, I will tell you how much it costs and we can agree on all the details so there’s no confusion!
- You will receive a sketch of your commission, and with your consent that it is how you want it, I’ll continue and send you the commission with the flat colours.
- If you’re piece is expensive and quite large (such as a full body normal style drawing with a number of characters and a detailed background) you will have to pay half of it when I finish the sketch, and then the other half when I finish the commission.
- When I’m finished, I will send you an extremely pixelated version of the commission with a large “SAMPLE” over the entire drawing. This just ensures that nobody will run off with the commission without paying.
- You will have to pay a fee of £5-£10 if you cancel your order. The price varies on how much I have done. If I’ve not done any of the art, you won’t have to pay anything. If you cancel your order when it’s done, however, you will still have to pay the full price*
Do’s and Dont’s
- Send me as much reference to what you want drawn. Tiny details and even the personality of the character you want me to draw. The character’s expressions and movements can really express the personality of your character. I’d much rather have a lot of information than have too little.
- Tell me if you like the commission or not. I don’t have mind reading powers so it’s helpful if you tell me! Plus, I want you to get your money’s worth!
- Tell me if you want to cancel your order
- Suddenly change the commission entirely halfway through. If you do, you will have to pay a fee depending on the price of your original commission, and depending on how far into the commission I am you may have to pay a cancellation fee and the additional fee.
- If you’re extremely vague about your commission, I have to take a guess on what I’m drawing for you. I need you to tell me exactly what you want me to draw.
- If you don’t like the commission at the end, do not refuse to pay. If you have a problem with the finished commission, tell me what you don’t like. Of course if you want me to redo the entire thing you will have to pay extra.
I pay only with PayPal but I am open to discussion about other payment options.