My Own Church
In March of 2014 St. Joseph Parish transitioned from Parish Data Systems to ConnectNow to track parishioners’ census information. One of the advantages of our new system, is that parishioners can view and update their family’s census data as well as view their contribution records by logging into their own confidential My Own Church account!
Through their My Own Church account, parishioners are able to:
● Manage their own church records and keep personal information accurate and up to date. For example, members who move or change phone numbers can quickly and easily log in and update this information for themselves. No need to call the church, fill out and submit paper forms, and then wait for someone at the church to update their records.
● Add a record for a new family member.
● View their personal giving history.
● Upload a family photo and individual photos of individual family members.
● Volunteer for ministries, manage ministry scheduling and service preferences.
● Browse the online parish directory to connect with other members.
Need to Create an Account?
Creating a user account is a one-time process. The process requires you to submit a few details of personal information to verify your identity to the system. It takes just a few minutes to complete the information required to set up an account. Use the following procedure to set up an account.
The ConnectNow Welcome screen is displayed:
For a description of the fields on this form, go to Fields on New User Registration Form.