- All participants should wear suitable clothing to prevent injury or damage to equipment; no belts, buckles, metal badges or other items that could cause injury. No jewellery. Long hair should be tied back.
- It is the policy of Springfit that all participants arrive suitably attired for the activity. Leotards or sports wear are prefered, Springfit does not allow clothing such as crop tops, jeans (or denim), skirts, dresses or tights. For guidance speak to your Head Coach.
- When waiting their turn on the trampoline, all children should stand around the trampolines and help with ‘spotting’. No running around is to be permitted. Children must not sit on end decks or frame pads and must never go underneath a trampoline when it is in use or jump from one trampoline to another.
- No eating or drinking around the trampolines or on the gym floor. Only plastic bottles with screw caps may be brought into the hall. No cans, bottles or food.
- Children should not leave the hall while their class is running except to go to the toilet. Only one child at a time may leave the hall for this purpose. In centres which are open to the public, children less than 8 years old must be accompanied to the toilet by an adult.
- No front landings, back landings or other rotational moves to be performed during a participant’s first warm-up turn on the trampoline – even if they are an experienced trampolinist.
- All participants must respect class and head coach rules.
- All participants must respect the rights, dignity and worth of all other participants.
- All participants and guardians must refrain from consuming alcohol or recreational drugs or smoking (including vaping) whilst on the premises.
Springfit Gymnastics and Trampoline Club
Company No. 6348694
VAT Registration No. 152736509
Registered address: 7 church walk, horley, surrey RH6 7EE
Telephone: 0203 478 0203