WIZNU Rental Spec Sheet
DOWNLOAD PRINTABLE PDF
ADDRESS: 724 S Spring St # 703 • Los Angeles, California 90014
PHONE: (213) 986-6724 • EMAIL: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in WIZNU — an omnimedia production studio, treating each “NU” project as part of an expanding Family. We will help your work reach the highest quality & profit, while providing space for creativity to flourish. WIZNU features top-of-the-line equipment with current technology, and shares a professional network lending additional equipment and expertise as needed.
Day rental rate: $1500.
Additional production services, Half-Day rates,
and package discounts available upon request.
1. Any event or rental must provide a $250 non-refundable deposit to WIZNU to reserve a date.
2. WIZNU Co-Productions must meet the style & quality standards established by Mr. Wisnieux and his staff, and may be billed at a discounted rate or based on profit sharing. Events not co-produced by WIZNU are welcome to pay full rental prices, and will not appear in our social media, eBlasts, or website. WIZNU reserves the right to co-produce an event or not, on a case-by-case basis.
3. Renting WIZNU or any affiliated location is approx. $1500. per day, or a percentage of that per portion of day. For example, a half day (a 4 hour period) is $750. We provide beautiful space perfect for showcasing world-class events.
4. Our equipment, including lighting & sound system, is listed below, subject to change without notice. Any equipment use must be contracted in advance, and operated by approved personnel. Additional equipment and staff for events are available at additional costs.
5. WIZNU does not provide free A/V staff for events. A/V assistance is available at a minimum price of $250 if paid in advance. Mr. Wisnieux's rate for A/V assistance is a minimum of $350.
Prices may vary.
6. We reserve the right to record sound & images of all events held at WIZNU. All copyrights are held by WIZNU, and media is available to our clients at industry-standard rates.
SPACE & EQUIPMENT SPECIFICATIONS:
- 2100 sq/f modular reconfigurable open space for production, performance, presentation, exhibition
- 140' contiguous art-hanging-friendly wall space
- 10x100' heavy velour sound/light blackout drapes
- 20x40' faux grass rug, w/available mattress, cushions & pillows for cozy, fun "green" seating or standing
- 9x16' Video Wall (white fabric)
- & suspended Epson 5010 video projector (1080p, 2400 lumen, 200K:1 contrast)
- "window bags": fibreglas insulation sealed in black visqueen: block sound & light in all windows
- 20x60' lighting grid: chain-suspended aluminum SpeedRail
- variety of large grommeted duvetynes & silks
- 8.1 surround-sound system ~ featuring ribbon tweeters:
- powered by the flagship Denon AVR-4520;
- DBX Soundfield V, Sony & Bose speakers;
- & awesome powered ribbon-tweeter OmniSistem Beta 3® R4/R8 Line Arrays (ceiling-suspended) with 18" subwoofer
- 32-channel Presonus StudioLive digital mixing & recording console system w/JBL Studio Monitors
- 40-channel audio snake; assorted microphones; stands:
- 9 black tripod boom microphone stands
- 4 round-base chrome boom microphone stands
- Hercules MS401B Transformer Tilt Base Microphone Stand
- Audio-Technica ATW-1823 stereo wireless mic system w/cardioid headset; handheld; & lavalier
- Rare white North Drum kit (6pc w/original rack); snare, hi-hat & cymbals
- TrapKat & Roland SPD-S drum controllers
- (2) congas, (2) metal djembes, hemispherical metal war drum, tambourine
- electric & acoustic guitars, bass, keyboards, sampler
- Roland KC-300 stereo mixing keyboard amplifier
- 4 A-Frame guitar stands
- Floor Monitors
- Music stand
- (2) Sony NEX-VG20 & -10 1080HD video cameras & E-lenses:
- 18-200mm f3.5
- 24mm f1.8 Zeiss
- all A-lenses fit via adapters
- Alba dolly/jib & ReadyRig moving-camera support systems
- Steadicam Merlin & vest
- SmallHD DP6 5.6" HDMI monitor
- iPad TelePrompter (remote-controllable by iPhones)
- Manfrotto still & video tripods to 8.5' tall incl:
- 504HD Large Fluid Head
- MVH500AH Medium Fluid Head
- 322RC2 Joystick Head (still photo)
- 055CXPRO3 Carbon Fiber Tripod Legs
- 3258 Super Pro Tripod Legs; Height -> 105.2", Max. Load 44.10 lbs
- Apple Macintosh Mac Mini Server, Time Capsule, iMac, Drobo, laptops & iPad
- HP ZR2440w monitor
- 60” Sony HD monitor/TV
- Scan, Print, Fax: HP Officejet Pro 8600
- (25) 50W halogen track lights on 6 tracks surrounding perimeter, & 15-bulb modern halogen chandelier, controlled by Insteon network system
- purple-painted vintage studio lights:
- (3) 2000W Bardwell & McAllister fresnels,
- 5000W Skypan on 220W circuit, also retrofitted w/300W dimmable halogen
- 1000W 23" mogul-base incandescent scoop
- 1000W Arri mini-flood (open-face w/barn doors)
- 1152 LED Octagonal Softbox (daylight-balance, 1000W equivalent)
- (2) 100W LTM Pepper fresnel lights w/gel frames & snoots
- (2) 420W LTM Pepper fresnel lights w/gel frames & snoots
- mafer clamps etc, hanging above lights from grid ^
- (4) 10-lamp vintage bulb string lights
- (3) KaiGami large decorator pendant light shades
- (3) decorative "Chinese paper lantern lights":
2 hanging, 1 floor-standing
- many clamp-lamps; gels; scrim; blackwrap;
clamps & C47's; etc
- Sony a900 full-frame 24.6 megapixel still photography camera & A-lenses:
- 12-24mm f4.5-5.6
- 28-135mm f4.5
- 50mm f1.4
- 85mm f1.4
- 85mm f2.8 tilt-shift
- 105mm f2.8 macro
- 80-200mm f2.8
- HVL-F58AM Flash
- Calumet Travelite studio strobe kit: (2ea:) 750R monolights, stands & umbrellas
- (5) medium-duty photo light stands w/5/8" pins
- Calumet 42x42" & 42x78" reflector/gobo frames
- Photogenic 32" 5-in-1 Chameleon Reflector Disc
- 12" & 47" Photo Cube light tents
- (2) 72x30" folding tables
- Ikea 36x47" curved-edge “DJ/VJ table”
- 30 standard folding metal chairs
- (2) Blue Ikea aerated executive chairs
- Purple Bodybilt J3507 High Back Ergonomic Executive Chair
- Purple leather & dark wood "talk show" set —
- Luxury sofabed, modern reclining-chair & footstool
- 45x22" upscale dark wood coffee table w/internal storage
- (2) 20x20" upscale dark wood end tables w/internal storage
- (2) 72x12" heavy wooden benches
- 48" round Steeldeck with 12” & 24” legs
- 4x6' clear-top stage (used as table in Gallery area)
- Spiderlegs® Handcrafted Red Mahogany Folding Picnic Table & Benches
- Futon Frame Sofa Bed: full size taupe, dark cherry wood
- Ebony synthesized leather Tantra Chair™ with brass nailheads
- 12x12' kitchenette: sink, refrigerator, hotplate, griddle, eWave glass-bowl convection oven, coffeemakers, rolling carts, all granite countertops, etc; water cooler w/mini-fridge
- Oster TSSTTVCG02 Convection Toaster Oven – ACTUAL size: 10.5”H 15.5”D 18.5”W
- full bathroom with shower, temperature-color-LED faucet, LED-illuminated Ikea translucent cabinetry
- LED-illuminated Ikea translucent cabinetry: kitchen cabinets, & 79x93" wardrobe in entry area
- full-length mirror w/integral clothing hangers
WIZNU TERMS & CONDITIONS
- TIMEFRAME: WIZNU requests a minimum of 2 weeks’ advance notice for studio bookings, and booking of new sessions will be subject to the studio’s availability. Rushed booking is available for an additional fee, and is also subject to availability.
- PRE-PRODUCTION MEETING: A pre-production meeting is required before booking a new project, to ensure that everyone is well prepared and that there is an understanding of the needs and expectations of both the client and the studio. This meeting is preferred to be in-person, but accommodations can be made if that is absolutely not possible.
- DEPOSIT: To secure a booking, WIZNU requires a minimum deposit of 50%. No new session will be booked without a deposit. This deposit will be credited towards the services you receive. This deposit is refundable if the session is cancelled or rescheduled a minimum 48 hours prior to the scheduled start time. Half the deposit will be forfeited for cancellations the day prior to the booking, and ALL of the deposit will be forfeited for cancellations (including no-shows) the day-of the session.
- RIGHT OF REFUSAL: WIZNU reserves the right to refuse service to clients based on the subjective discretion of the staff.
- BILLING: Billing for sessions starts on-time. Please be properly prepared by planning on arriving 15 minutes early, or call ahead to potentially arrive earlier. Billing for studio time begins promptly at the scheduled time, regardless if the client is present. Time is billed in 1/4 hour increments. All setup time will be billed as regular studio time. This includes: load-in and instrument setup, microphone placement, level setting, client data preparation, CD burning, etc.
- LOCKOUTS: Lockout sessions are based on 10 hrs. per day for two or more consecutive days. Additional studio time will be charged during lockout sessions if the recording time exceeds 10 hrs.
- MEDIA RIGHTS: All mixes, CD-R’s, Hard Drives, Master Tapes, etc. shall remain the property of WIZNU until all invoices are paid in full.
- PAYMENTS: Payment for services rendered is due in full at the time of service. We welcome pre-payment for the session. Payments can be made in person in cash, credit or via PayPal. Checks are only accepted for deposits on sessions, and the booking will only occur once the check has cleared.
- SMOKING: Smoking is allowed only in designated areas (for example, on the rooftop or in front of the building).
- FOOD: Food is allowed ONLY in the Kitchenette and Gallery. If you would like help acquiring catering for your event, we can provide a list of local providers to choose from.
- NOISE & TRASH: Please don’t leave your trash around. Place your unwanted trash in the trash and recycle bins provided. Please be respectful to the neighbors during arrival and departure. Please do not make excessive noise in lobby or hallways. Client is responsible for clean-up. We believe renters should leave the space as they found it.
- CHILDREN: Do NOT bring young children along with you to the studio for more than a few moments before and after the session, ONLY if necessary. We require notice if anyone under the age of 18 will be present. Our facility is not equipped to handle childcare, and you will be held liable for any damages you and your guests cause to the studio.
- DATA/LIABILITY: WIZNU is not responsible for data left on premises, either the dissemination of said data or loss thereof. WIZNU is not responsible for educating or instructing any client on the care and safety of digital data. WIZNU is not responsible for unrecoverable data, whether it be on analog tape, hard drive, or ANY other medium. WIZNU is not liable or responsible for the storage of client data. Clients are responsible to provide their own hard drive or storage devices to back-up their data at the end of each session. Clients assume all risks associated with storing data and equipment, on or off the WIZNU premises , WIZNU’s use of any and all sound recordings, video recordings, digital data in any storage format including but not limited to audio, video, smpte, midi, or other file types, or equipment of any kind or nature and shall hold WIZNU harmless from any and all damage that might occur to said articles for any reason. WIZNU is not liable with respect to “downtime” of any and all studio sessions as a result from equipment malfunction or availability, personnel, hired musicians, acts of nature or public utility companies, etc. Liability shall be limited solely to the studio time of such booked session; and client(s) agree to hold WIZNU free from any and all damages from such “downtime.”
- DAMAGES & THEFT: Any and all damage to the building, persons attending session, and equipment used during the use of the facility, by client and/or their visitors, is the sole legal and financial responsibility of the client. All damage costs incurred by the client must be paid in full by no later than (48) forty-eight hours from the time that the incident occurred. We are not legally or financially responsible for items brought into or left on the premises. It is recommended that clients obtain insurance to protect against possible damage expense or loss of article(s) of value left on the premises. This includes equipment, master tapes, hard drives, or any media left at WIZNU during sessions or before payment.