Lunch Duty #4 - Monitor outside playground
- Put on your orange vest for easy identification.
- Eat before or after lunch duty.
- Lunch duty is not a time to visit with other parents.
- You and other duty parents are responsible for all children during this time.
While children are eating:
- Children must stay in the lunchroom the entire lunch hour for safety reasons. No exceptions, unless you give them permission to go to the restroom. Do not allow many to go at one time.
- Children are not allowed in the art room/kitchen during lunch and may not use the microwave or refrigerator.
- Assist any younger children who need help opening things.
When finished eating:
- Make sure children clean up their own eating area when done.
- The whistle will be blown at 12:00 by Mrs. Bever to signal clean up.
- Mrs. Bever will decide if the weather is suitable for outside play. If it is, you will take either K-2 graders, 3rd-4th graders, or 5th-6th graders out to the playground when the whistle is blown.
- The children are to be dismissed by table when they have cleaned up their trash.
- You are in charge of the children who play on the fenced in playground area.
- Make sure children do not get too rowdy. Take any problem children to Erin Bever.
- Children are not to bring food outside to eat.
- Running in and out of the gym during playtime is not allowed. This creates extra messes for the parents who are cleaning up.
- If the weather is too bad to go outside, stay inside the gym and help lunch monitor #1.
- All 7th graders and older should be cleaning gym. They should help pick up the gym and then stay inside when it is finished.
- At 12:15, children will be dismissed for 4th hour class.