One Classy Dish Recipe
GARLIC ROSEMARY ROASTED POTATOES & VERTS
1. Wash & chop fingerling potatoes in half from top to bottom.
2. Clean & chop off end of verts or green beans.
3. Roughly chop rosemary.
4. Thinly slice garlic cloves.
5. Cover a baking sheet with foil, lightly toss potatoes, verts, garlic,
rosemary, salt, & pepper with olive oil.
6. Roast at 425 degrees for 25 minutes at lower middle rack, mix half way through roasting.
You can use red potatoes or young potatoes in place of fingerling potatoes. If you do not like or have verts or green beans, you can use asparagus, carrots, or onions. Other herbs that would pair well are thyme, sage, or just parsley.