Ananda Festival of Bliss Tickets - Consumer Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions "AFoB" refers to Ananda Festival of Bliss, legally represented by ANANDA MARGA PRACARAKA SAMGHA with fiscal number 592010465.
1. Tickets you purchase are for personal use and are non-refundable but transferrable. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer. A breach of this condition will entitle AFoB to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability. Tickets can only be transferred with prior consent from AFoB and must be changed by AFoB only. See term 7 below.
2. Official AFoB Tickets are ONLY those tickets sold on the Ananda Festival Website (www.anandafestival.pt). NEVER purchase your tickets from anyone other than us.
3. The show or event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection, should this happen when you attend a show or event, please contact a member of the festival organisation, or write an Email to email@example.com.
Delivery and collection
4. Tickets are despatched to you electronically, thus it is of utmost importance to provide a valid Email address at the time of purchase, as otherwise tickets will not be delivered correctly.
5. Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds
6. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded once purchased, unless agreed by AFoB and at its discretion. They may be transferred to another person. For this matter please get in contact with us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “TRANSFER ticket nr XXXX SURNAME”.
7. For refund requests, please contact us at email@example.com with the subject title “REFUND TICKET NR XXXX SURNAME”
8. Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of AFoB. We can only guarantee to inform you of any change or cancellation of any event but we may not be held responsible for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
Attending an event
9. Admission to the Site is at the ticket holder’s own risk. AFoB has no responsibility whatsoever for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event (including loss, damage or theft any personal property at festival as well as injury).
10. Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the venue operator. If you breach these terms, conditions or rules then the venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
11. Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements. The venue or the Promoter will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances, as well as handle fire, smoke on site or consume alcoholic beverages. No Alcohol or illegal substances are allowed, and will be subject to ejection form event.
12. When you receive your tickets check the details carefully. When attending the event, carry proof of age.
13. No bottles, cans, glass, containers, alcohol are allowed. Food, chairs (except for folding chairs), tables, or picnic equipment can only be brought onto the campsite – please help us minimizing the impact in the nature by not bringing too much camping gear and then leaving it behind. Glass bottles increase the risk of fire and are harmful for the nature if left behind. Any of these items found will be confiscated. Water and non-alcoholic drinks are permitted in the festival area.
14. No animals are allowed on-site, guide dogs for the blind excepted. Be aware that the sun, dehydration, noise and many people can increase the stress and health problems of our beloved pets. Due to this pets are not allowed at AFoB.
15. We may share your personal information within our mother organisation Ananda Marga, our affiliate organisations, Prama Academy and Ananda Café as well as others necessary for the purposes of the event. We will not otherwise share that information for marketing or any other purposes without your consent (as part of the booking process or otherwise) unless required by law.
16. If you have registered, with AFoB your interest in receiving marketing or other information and thereby given your consent, you may be sporadically contacted with relevant promotions, offers or information. If you do not wish to receive further material please specify this by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
17. We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with data protection legislation.
18. AFoB cannot be held liable in any way for the acts or omissions of others. However, AFoB does not seek to evade its liability to you for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or limited.
19. These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than AFoB, and you.
20. The purchase by you of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by Portuguese law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and AFoB are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Portuguese Courts.
21. In the case of circumstances beyond normal control, such as war, civil or political unrest, actions and orders from the authorities, strikes, catastrophes, epidemics or other severe damages or highly unexpected factors the Promoter may cancel the Festival, and the amounts received will not be refunded.
Still confused? Then please contact AFoB Customer Services at email@example.com or on +351 - 966.951.474.