Beartooth Paddlers Society
BPS Board Meeting: April 24th, @014
- Who: All enthusiastic past and present members wanting to provide input!
- Merchandise: logos, hats, tishirts, stickers
- Billings Open Pool Sessions: Every other Wednesday through April 23th (March 12, 26 & April 9, 23)
- Where: Rocky Mountain College Pool (Billings)
- When: 8-10 pm
- Cost: $10 (cash only)
- Equipment: Demo boats, skirts, and paddles provided by Sunshine Sports
- Open to all abilities! Learn to roll and build paddling skills!
- Red Lodge Open Pool Sessions: TBA
- Randy Anderson Memorial Float
- Where: Stillwater River (Castle Rock to Midnight Canyon Bridge)
- When: July 29th @ 11 am
- BBQ provided by BPS
- Description: Annual Raft and Craft Float down the Stillwater in memoriam of Randy Anderson. Grill out after the float with food provided by Beartooth Paddlers Society.
- Where: Cody, WY (Shoshone River)
- When: Agust 24th
- Events: Slalom & Down River Racing, Paddling Clinics
Swift Water Training:
- Whitewater Recreation has inherent dangers! Prepare yourself for the worst while enjoying the best of times! Protect yourself and those around you!
- Swiftwater Rescue Courses by the Whitewater Rescue Institue offer local courses. Local courses are listed on the BPS google calender (see tab). Or visit their webpage: www.whitewaterrescue.com/