Monday, May 21, 2018
- STUDENTS: Monsanto is now taking applications for summer field pollinators for their upcoming season. If you are interested in working there, applications are available in the Counseling Center. You must be age 14 by June 1st 2018 to apply.
- STUDENTS: Munson Hybrids has summer job opening available. Information about joining their detasseling crew is available outside of Mrs. Shenaut's office in the Counseling Center.
- STUDENTS: Sports Physical Night will be on Thursday, May 31 from 5:30-7:30 pm. There is a $10.00 fee due at the time of the exam. Parents & students must complete and sign the Health History information on the physical form before May 31st. Physical forms are available in the main office. .
- STUDENTS: Reminder to have your parents pick up your medications from the nurses office on or before the last day of school. Parents may also contact Nurse Moore's office giving permission for students to pick up medications on or before the last day of school.
- CROSS COUNTRY: Any athletes interested in running cross country this fall need to attend a mandatory meeting on today, May 21st during advisory in Coach Hillier's Room 39.
- BOY’S TRACK ATHLETES: All lockers in the fieldhouse should be cleaned out by today, May 21st.
- CONGRATULATIONS: To Deante Pulley on qualifying for the IHSA Track & Field meet. We will celebrate his accomplishment with a Streaks State Send Off this morning during Advocacy.
- LOCKER CLEAN OUT: Your locker must be cleaned out before leaving tomorrow. Locker clean out will be at 2:20 pm. Once your locker is cleaned out, please leave it open. There will carts at the end of hallways to place textbooks and calculators. Garbage bags will also be available.