Lunch Duty #6 Kitchen - A/V Room Watch 11:25 - 12:25
- Put on your orange vest for easy identification.
- Eat before or after lunch duty.
- Lunch duty is not a time to visit with other parents.
- You and other duty parents are responsible for all children during this time.
While Children are eating:
- Please monitor the doors to the A/V room and the kitchen during this time.
- Children must stay in the lunchroom the entire lunch hour for safety reasons.
- Children are not allowed in the art room/kitchen or the A/V room during lunch and may not use the microwave or refrigerator.
- Do not allow students to go put their backpack into their next classroom of the day.
- Do not allow students to go to another room to sit.
- All students must remain in the lunchroom.
When finished eating:
- Children will be dismissed by table when they have cleaned up their trash.
- Help to monitor traffic flow to restroom. Do not allow too many to leave at once.
- As the other monitors take the students to their various stations, please continue to monitor the A/V room and kitchen to keep the area free of students.
- When kids are dismissed from lunch, monitor both restrooms to make sure children have left the restroom and made their way to class. No loitering.