Lesson 48 Check In
1. Where on the map is there currently a storm in Alaska? Explain your answer.
Location (North, South, East, West, etc.):
2. What type of cloud indicates a thunderstorm?
3. If it is 75 F when a cold front approaches predict what the temperature will be after it moves
through the location.
4. What is the diagram below showing the formation of?
5. How does a tornado form?
6. What type of front is diagramed below? Explain how it forms.
7. Use the map below to describe the weather Louisville will experience today, tomorrow and 4 days from now.
Four Days From Now: