General Class Rules
1. Be Prepared! Come to class with everything you need: pens, paper,
homework, books, etc. Not being prepared will mean work detention! If you
run out of notebook paper or are in need of a green pen for grading please
ask the teacher if you can use some from her collection. Do not be sneaky!
2. Get Ready! You are welcome to talk until the bell rings. But once it rings you
should have everything out and ready to go for class: homework out, pens
out, book opened, etc.:
If you are not prepared when the bell rings a work detention will be given!
3. No Talking! While I am teaching I expect your undivided attention. Respect
your neighbor by refraining from talking. Any talking will be awarded a
4. Be Neat! All written work should include your name (first and last), date,
class, and assignment number written in the top right-hand corner of your
paper. Your work must be neat and legible--if not, it will be handed back to
be re-done and you will docked a letter grade.
5. Be Considerate! Do NOT mess with another person's belongings. This
includes doodling on anyone else's papers you are grading. If you grade a
classmates paper incorrectly and do not mark off wrong answers, you will
receive the lower score of the student whose paper you are grading.
6. Follow Directions! Use your cover sheet at all times during a test or quiz. All
grading must be done in GREEN INK and you must include your name as
the grader on the bottom of the assignment you are grading.
7. Be Creative!! Your teacher LOVES creativity and will award students for their
creativity on projects or interactive notebooks. Think outside the box! Do
some research online! You’re goal is to impress the teacher! Is she’s
impressed good grades will be given.
8. Work Hard! Once the lesson has been taught you are to work only on the
homework assignment or current project assigned for that class ONLY.
You must ask permission to work on any other subject….but ONLY if the
assignment for the current class is completed. ALWAYS have materials in
class to work on your projects! If not I will give you work to do!
9. Complete Everything! ALL homework assigned must be completed or a
homework slip will be given and a 0% recorded in the grade book. Even if
only one problem is not answered a homework slip will still be given.
Check your homework to make sure everything is answered.
10. Leave Nicely! All four chair legs must remain on the floor at all times. No
leaning back on two legs, etc. When taking a test or quiz you must be
sitting flush with your desk. Before leaving the classroom, your chair must
be pushed completely under your desk.