Travel Subsidy Application
Ultimate NL Inc.
P.O. Box 7015
St. John’s NL A1E 3Y3
The following is an application to apply for travel funding offered by Ultimate NL Inc. Our goal is promote Ultimate NL on the national stage by sending teams to out of province tournaments. This allows teams to grow, expand knowledge, and bring their new skills back to the province.
Criteria for applications
- 80% of the team is to be a member of Ultimate NL and a Newfoundland and Labrador resident. [Question]
- All teams need to apply to be considered for funding
- The tournament must be out of province
- Teams must submit a Membership list/team roster
- Only one travel subsidy per financial year per team
- The team must have a minimum number of 7 players who qualify for funding
- If any team does not attend the tournament the amount must be refunded within 7 days after the tournament
- The availability of this subsidy will depend upon the number of requests submitted annually and the amount of funding available. Currently monies allocated for 8 subsidies per year.
- The results of the tournament must be reported to Ultimate NL within 7 days after the tournament along with a team photo and their spirit score results.
- Club teams must provide a team biography for the Ultimate NL website.
Teams that volunteer qualify for additional funding if they participate in:
- Running clinics or public practices
- Run tournaments such as toilet bowl, NUT, Huckfest, etc
- Any Ultimate NL activities such as Sport-Fest, Youth Ultimate
Additional documents required for funding
- Attach a team roster for players that are attending including their hometown and date of birth
- Attach a list of all coaches and other adults travelling with the teams including contact information.
- Please attach a budget per athlete. All Guardians of junior athletes must receive a copy of the travel budget in advance of travel
Funding Amount Guidelines
Outdoor Full Field Ultimate
CUCs, CUUCs, USAUs
NB, COE, Regionals
Tournament of Fools