AEJO ERASMUS+ PROJECT
COORDINATING VET SCHOOL: CIP TAFALLA
MEETING MINUTES - BOCHOLT
15 to 18 November, 2016
Day 1 – 15th November, 2016
Put ideas together about what has been done this year.
Marian, coordinator, reminds the partners what the expected project results for the Spanish National Agency are. Final report needs:
● Publish an ANNUAL newsletter with the activities and tasks that are carried out in the different phases of the PROJECT. We’ll prepare a pdf with the all the activities (Timeline, Didactic Unit, evidences about etwinning, etc.)
Futuro Digitale agreed to prepare this Annual newsletter for each year.
When Marian has the second Didactic Unit corresponding to Year 2 will pass it to Futuro Digitale to complete the information for the second newsletter.
● Prepare a report for each meeting. We’ll prepare a report taking into account the agendas, minutes, photos, etc. of each meeting. They will be published in the website of the project.
● Hold two inter-cultural weeks (one per year), which involve the proposed cross-curricular issues, promote international coexistence and recognition of the linguistic, social and cultural diversity. TWO EXCHANGES in this Year 2.
We have already carried out the first in Bocholt, we have taken five students from each school (Spanish, French, Italians) to Bocholt and they have been warmly received by fifteen German students in their homes. We intend to repeat the experience in our meeting in Aprilia in March, 2017.
● Maintain project information during its development through a web for the PROJECT, both in the public domain WordPress, and also internally for the partners (etwinning).
● Develop a FINAL WEB “LIVE AND ACTIVE” that lasts over time, continuing the project “APPROACHING EUROPE AND ITS JOB OPPORTUNITIES”.
● Develop a Guide based on the FINAL PROJECT on various proposals carried out in each partner country, and its DIGITAL REPORT dissemination that will describe from different viewpoints (students, teachers) all the experiences during the learning process of personal and social skills. TWO DIDACTIC UNITS
● Subscribe with centers and strategic partners collaboration agreements so that we can create a network of companies and partnerships in order to facilitate the exchange of practices of students, both FCT and graduate (if possible, in the future, we would like some students from each centre to carry out their practice period in different countries of the association).
Futuro Digitale agrees to share with the partners and to present an Erasmus+ Programmes Database where students can easily check and find the job opportunities there are in the different countries in Europe by means of European mobility programmes. They will realize how much practice they can get and the great quantity of options there are at their disposal.
Indeed, one of the results of this project is the collaboration agreement the Spanish and the French school reached for a KA1 project by means of which the Spanish school is sending some students to some enterprises in France for their Workplace Internship.
● End report: We will include the answers of the questionnaire. We need evidence of Evaluation, both for the students (Cuantiative self-evaluation in Google Forms, by means of the rubric included in the Didactic Unit, and Qualitative self-evaluation in Google Docs, by means of an open questionnaire) and the teachers.
Day 2 – 16th November, 2016
As in the evaluation of the Intermediate Report that CIP Tafalla presented the Spanish National Agency stated that there wasn’t enough evidence in the partners’ websites about the existence of the AEJO project, we need to agree on a common strategy for dissemination in all the partners’ websites, that is to say, a minimum number of links to access:
Link to the website of the project (WordPress): http://www.aejoerasmus.eu/
Link to the coordinador website: http://www.politecnicotafalla.es/, common PowerPoint: http://politecnicotafalla.educacion.navarra.es/web/images/stories/Internacionalizacion/Project_KA2_AEJO.pdf
Link to information about the project in eTwinning: https://twinspace.etwinning.net/14652/home
Annual newsletter: We’ll prepare a pdf with all the activities (Timeline, Didactic Unit, evidences about etwinning, etc.) and another pdf reflecting he agendas, minutes, photos, etc. of each meeting. Both will be published in WordPress.
Futuro Digitale exposed a presentation (Erasmus+ Programmes Database of European mobility programmes) that could be used by students to easily check and find the job opportunities there are in the different countries in Europe.
We also decided that, for privacy reasons, our students CVs and cover letters, shouldn’t be uploaded to eTwinning, because any student could access to other students personal information. Google Drive seems a better store. Marian will share a folder with all the partners-teachers, where they will upload their students’ CVs and cover letters, but only teachers will have access to them.
Day 3 - 18th November, 2016
Assessment of the tasks completed: Education Systems Contest
All the partners agreed on the fact that the Education Systems Contest didn’t motivate the students at all. Maybe one of the causes for the low participation was that we didn’t choose the correct dates. Some of the students were on holiday period, some others were already on practice. Another important cause maybe that the presentation of the information in the partners’ reports was not easy to understand.
We revised all the activities already treated and agreed in the meeting in Pauillac, and changed some dates and some approaches: Work Plan Year 2
We analysed and arranged future exchanges among students/teachers and the budget we have to carry it out. The next meeting will take place in Aprilia (Italy) and we intend to take five students from each country (Spain, Germany and France) with us. Ada, our Italian partner, will try to find hosting families.