The NICC Emergency Team has partnered with Rave Mobile Safety to provide an emergency notification service. Our goal is to communicate vital information to each member of our community within minutes of an emergency. The College is providing this emergency alerting service free of charge to all members of the NICC community; however, please note that your cellular phone provider may charge a per-text message fee for the delivery of emergency notifications to your phone.
Your name and NICC e-mail address will be added to the Rave system at the start of the semester. To complete the sign up process, you will need to login to the 'NICC Alert' (Rave Wireless) site via the link provided. From here you will confirm your contact information and finalize your notification preferences. If your name is not in the system, please contact Rhonda Seibert at email@example.com.
IF YOU REGISTERED IN THE PREVIOUS SEMESTER YOU DO NOT NEED TO RE-REGISTER.
1. Click on the link below to connect to the RAVE URL for NICC:
2. Enter your user ID which is your NICC email address. (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
3. Click on "Forgot my Password"
4. An email will be sent to you with a password reset. Remember, your user ID (RAVE Handle) is your NICC email address. Set your password.
5. When the password is reset, register your device by clicking the register button. The alert delivery options are text and email.
6. Once done, you will receive a text notification with a confirmation number, enter the confirmation number and click SAVE.
We urge you to log in to the Rave website today, where you can enter additional contact information.
If your user name does not appear, please email me at email@example.com.