1. PATU should send letter to PF&BC endorsing no changes in Saucon Creek regulations.
2. PATU should generate an op-ed piece for Pennsylvania Outdoor News on Saucon Creek matter.
3. PATU should direct the Trout Management Committee to begin work on a PATU policy statement on use of public lands
4. PATU should use gill lice problem as basis as example of need to stop stocking hatchery brookies in streams
5. Each chapter should identify one Class-A-esque stream in its coverage area and seek to have the stream removed from the stocking list.