PLEASE READ - you are agreeing to this policy when you sign your Membership Application
- Members must be 18 years old or over.
- Prior to borrowing tools, all Members must: (a) complete Membership Application; (b) sign the Waiver and Indemnification Form; and (c) have a Government Issued ID (driver’s license, state ID, etc..)
- SNTL staff is available to explain operation of tools. However, by borrowing an item, a Member is certifying that he/she is capable of using that tool safely and properly.
- Only the Member is authorized to use SNTL tools.
- All tools borrowed are to be returned to SNTL by close of business on their due date.
- If a tool is returned late, the Member will be responsible for late fees. Late fees are capped at the value of the tool plus a $10 administrative fee per tool.
- If a tool is 60 days late, Member is given 1 week to return/replace tools or membership is revoked.
- Member is responsible for the full replacement cost, plus the $10 administrative fee, to replace severely delinquent and/or severely misused and neglected tools. Fines must be paid in full before borrowing additional items.
- SNTL reserves the right to use appropriate steps to retrieve delinquent tools or unpaid fees including the use of a collection agency and/or legal action. The Member will be responsible for all associated costs of such. SNTL also reserves the right to forgive fees due to special circumstances.
- Members may renew each tool once if they contact SNTL prior to the due date; however, SNTL reserves the right to refuse renewals based on demand. Currently you may renew most tools 1x; thereby having it for a two week maximum.
- The Member agrees that SNTL is not responsible for any manufacturing defects in quality of workmanship or materials inherent in any borrowed tools. OVER
- The Member agrees that if any borrowed tool becomes unsafe or in a state of disrepair, he or she must immediately discontinue use of the tool and notify SNTL of the issue.
- All tools are to be returned in the same or better condition as they were issued, barring normal wear and tear. All tools must be returned clean.
- SNTL reserves the right to refuse the loan of any item at its discretion.
I affirm that the information that I have provided on the Membership Application is current, true, and correct and that this information is subject to verification.
I have read and fully understand the rules and regulations of the Station North Tool Library, and that failure to comply with any of these rules may result in revocation of, my borrowing privileges and/or legal action against me.
I have read and signed a Waiver and Indemnification form, relinquishing any and all claims against the Station North Tool Library and Fusion Partnerships.
Please sign the Indemnification Form on the back of your Membership Application, acknowledging that you have read and agree to the Station North Tool Library's Tool Use Policy.