TECHNOLOGY OF DIGITAL DEVICES
firstname.lastname@example.org, office B204,
+33 (0)3 68 85 44 28
Track - Year - Semester - Option
Coefficient = ECTS
Engineer - 2Y G - I2S - S8
Master - 1Y ASI G + HCI - S2
If yes, which ones :
School calculator authorized
Yes / No
Yes / No
EP011M18 - Digital electronics
EP012M36 - Design of digital integrated circuits
This lecture complete the first year lecture on digital electronics, where basic digital devices (logic gates, latchs and flip-flop, counters, …) are described, with a study of advanced digital devices (memories, programmable devices, digital-to-analog and analog-to-digital conveter).
- Technology of analog-to-digital converters (flash, integration, successive approximation, follower, sigma-delta, etc)
- Technology of diital-to-analog converters (potentiometric, weighted current, charge transfer, pulse width modulation, etc)
- Characteristics and technologies of memories (static and dynamic RAM, EEPROM, Flash, MRAM, etc)
- Programmable devices (CPLD, FPGA) and associated software (Quartus II)
Implémentation of analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog converters.
- Choosing a converter or a memory in accordance to a specific specification.
- Dimensioning a complete digital system with converters and memories.
- Implementation of FPGAs in a complete system.