kradness Autograph Distribution Rules
- The Autograph Distribution is open to all Cosplay Mania Day 2 ticket holders who have purchased at least PHP 1,300 worth of kradness’ merchandise and limited to (100) slots ONLY. kradness will personally hand the pre-signed mini-poster to the participant. This is a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED activity and will only happen on October 01, 2017.
- All merchandise by kradness will be sold exclusively in Exit Tunes booth, located in Functions Room 4-5.
- Fans are expected to be on their best behavior. Any untoward incident that may jeopardize the safety of the guest(s) can and may lead to the cancellation or early end of the session(s), upon decision of the organizers, without any refund.
- Cosplay Mania '17 organizers reserve the right to revoke access to the event and escort any individual out of the venue for unruly conduct or any individual who ignores and/or violates any of the rules without any refund.
- Titanium Cardholders and VIP ticket holders will have an access to the priority lane where they can skip the queue and purchase the appropriate items.
- We will allow participants to submit any questions they want to ask to the guest by submitting a google form: http://bit.ly/2tTSfC4
- The following activities are STRICTLY PROHIBITED during the sessions:
- Photography, Video Recording or any type of recording
- Requesting fan-signs and/or banners from guest(s);
- Screaming and/or Shouting;
- Pushing, shoving or rough-housing;
- Body Contact, unless Guest initiates the body contact;
Schedule and Queuing
- As a courtesy for our guests, the activity adheres to a strict schedule. By failing to show up on time, you risk not being able to get the signed item and no refunds will be given.
- Upon acquiring an accumulated amount of goods, a stamp and a stub will be given to the participants to indicate that they are included in the (100) person slot. ONLY (1) stamp/stub per person will be given. The stamp and stub MUST be both presented in order to receive the autographed item.
Gift Giving Guidelines
- All gifts for the guests will be accepted by the staff on behalf of the Guest and will be provided to the Guest after the session. Submission of the gifts must be done in the Cosplay Mania shop until 6PM on October 01, 2017. The organizers reserve the right to screen the gifts for acceptability and to refuse to accept gifts when necessary.
- Please do not give any perishable, edible, and live gifts as they may be subject to health, safety, and customs issues for the guests. We will not accept any gift that may be deemed illegal in the Philippines or the Guest’s country of origin. We advise to avoid gifts such as these.
- For any exchange of Name Cards or Business Cards, the organizers will accept these items on behalf of the Guest. We do not guarantee that the Guest will be able to provide you with one in return.
*Note: All guidelines are subject to change without prior notice.