CLUB MISSION STATEMENT OF VALUES
“To provide safety, fun and fitness through friendly and quality learning with full inclusiveness.”
- We aim to pursue fulfillment of the individual by developing personal qualities, attitudes and social skills through structured and progressive activities in Gymnastics and Trampolining and related aspects of gymnastics such as Rebound Therapy for all participants.
- Our coaches will help participants to progress through the development plan and complete each graded level, subject to their ability.
- To encourage and enable participants to have a goal to work towards at all times.
- To provide an enjoyable, health giving and worthwhile recreational activity for all participants.
- To offer membership to all members of society without discrimination against gender, previous experience, race, origin, creed or physical or mental ability, subject to the availability of suitable vacancies and maintaining standards of safety.
Last reviewed - 02/05/18
Springfit Gymnastics and Trampoline Club
Company No. 6348694
VAT Registration No. 152736509
Registered address: 7 church walk, horley, surrey RH6 7EE
Telephone: 0203 478 0203