1. Downloading TweetDeck - Go to http://www.tweetdeck.com and select the option to download like pictured below:
2. On A Mac You be redirected to the Mac App Store Like below:
Here you can view in the Mac App Store and Download the Application for FREE! Once Installed, TweetDeck is automatically added to your Dock.
3. On a PC… Save File as TweetDeck, Run the Installer, and Use the Setup Wizard to Install.
4. A Shortcut will be added to your desktop like below:
5. When launching TweetDeck for the first time, it will take you through the required setting options - Authorizing your Twitter Account to use the App, and Adding it to the “Deck”.
6. Once your account is authorized, your tweets will show up in 4 default columns:
7. The Vertical Menu Bar in TweetDeck: