Seven Different Ways to Change a Sentence:
The girl walked up the road
towards the forest.
( you can replace forest with haunted house, fairground, seaside, fairy castle etc )
Add in words
- The little girl carefully walked along the long road towards the Haunted House.
Drop in chunks
- The Little Girl, who was curious and frightened, went to the Haunted House.
Add on at the end
- The little girl went to the haunted house, and came out with a candy bar.
Add on at the beginning
- As the sun was beginning to set the little girl Went to the haunted house.
- The Little Girl Was Running To The Haunted Hospital.
Add a simile
- The little girl walked as slow as a tortoise
The little lively Loretta walked to the haunted house.