VOLUNTARY TESTING UNDERSTANDING FORM
Thank you for visiting First Choice Drug Testing. Please be seated. We will attempt to get your test administered as quickly as possible, but to do so we need your cooperation. CHILDREN ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE TESTING AREA & MUST BE ACCOMPANIED AT ALL TIMES.
The protocol for testing is as follows:
- Photo ID is required for testing.
- No food or drink is allowed in the office.
- First Choice is a smoke free business, donors are not allowed to smoke on the premises.
- You’ll need to provide us with as much urine as you can, but we need at least 45ml (approximately 1.5 ounces). You have up to 3 hours to produce a specimen and you are allowed a maximum of 40oz of water. (8oz every 30 minutes)
- Once you enter the bathroom you have up to 3 minutes to provide a specimen. If you cannot provide a specimen in that time frame, please exit the bathroom and return to the waiting room.
- The collector has the right to reject your specimen for any reason, but will always reject it for the following reasons:
- Out of temperature range
- Suspected adulteration
- Insufficient Quantity
- Defecating (#2) in our toilet.
- Flushing the toilet.
- Once the testing process has begun if you leave the building before providing a specimen that the collector will accept, your test is over and it is considered a refusal to test which has the same consequences as a positive drug test.
- Donors who become unruly or belligerent are also subject to being asked to leave the clinic which will be considered a refusal to test.
- Attempting to defraud a drug test is a class B misdemeanor and can be punishable by law. Arkansas Code §5-60-201
By Signing below I understand the process described above.