Smoky Barbecue Sliders
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 Cup onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons powdered garlic
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 Tbsp. liquid smoke
- 3 Tbsp. Sweet Baby Rays original BBQ sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Paprika
- salt and pepper
- 3 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 16 hamburger slider buns
- Cook bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels and let cool and crumble. Drain all but 1 Tablespoon bacon grease from skillet; saute onion for about 3 minutes. Add garlic powder and stir into bacon. Saute for an additional minute. Let cool.
- Mix ground beef, paprika, barbecue sauce, salt, pepper, and reserved bacon and onion.
- Form into 3-inch patties.
- Grill over medium heat for 6-10 minutes per side.
- Top half of them with shredded cheese and allow to melt for a minute or so.
- Top with another patty and serve on buns.