- Is there a drop ceiling in the room? If not, have you spoken with your OBS support team contact about how hardware will be mounted?
- Were outlets installed in/above the ceiling for the LED lights? Are they active and ready for installation?
- If there is a window in the room, has a blackout curtain or blind been installed to minimize its impact on studio lighting?
- Did you purchase a Rountree cabinet listed on the OBS Equipment Guide?
- If not, do you have another new cabinet or existing cabinet in mind that could be used?
- Have you talked with the One Button Studio support team about this cabinet to determine if it’s a good fit?
Green Screen Technology
- If you purchased the ReflecMedia green screen system, was the ReflecMedia screen mounted to the wall?
- Do you have a sufficiently long XLR cable to connect the ReflecMedia light ring to the control box (based on where you would like to position the box)?
- If you plan to have a presentation machine for PowerPoints, slides, etc:
- Was the data port for the presentation machine activated?
- Have you contacted CLC to have the machine imaged, if it’s going to be remotely managed?
- Is your presentation machine a Mac or a PC?
- If a Mac, do you have the necessary adapter to connect to the projector?
- Does it have VGA, DVI or HDMI outputs? Do you have the necessary cabling and is it long enough to reach across the room?
- Do you have a projector? A projector mount (for ceiling or cabinet)?
- Has the projector been mounted in preparation for your installation?