Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with issues you don’t see below, thanks!
Release Notes (latest version):
- AI opponents! There's now a “Single Player Vs AI” menu item
- Play AI opponents while waiting for a match (“Play single player while you wait” button on lobby screen). Notifies you when players join your lobby game.
- Be notified of waiting games when you play SP matches.
- Camera is now centered on the board that you play.
- Replaced default blue BG with slightly less ugly dark brown one.
- Graphics quality is saved between launches, but resolution and windowed/not windowed does not
- Can’t load default board into level editor
Release Notes (previous versions):
- You can now deselect a moving piece by clicking on it again
- Walls now cancel correctly and can’t be placed overlapping other pieces
- Check indicator shows up on top of each twin in check (makes it more obvious)
v0.09 Warning: not backwards compatible, will not find games of previous versions
- Player leaving a game no longer causes that game to appear as open to those searching
- cheat mode disabled
- “Find Quick Network Game” added: allows player to simply search for any game, adjust options while waiting, and start at any point when 2-4 players are in the room
- Join/Create Custom game combined & improved
- Sound plays when someone enters the room/game-lobby. Can be turned of in config file ('NoConnectSound=yes')
- Pressing ENTER from anywhere now alows you to chat in chat window. “Press ENTER to chat” also appears in chat window.
- (local game) When adjusting camera for player 2, board flies of screen, then returns upside down and disables rotation [fixed]
- When you click on a twin/swamp/wall before it’s moved from the origin, it can be placed there (off the game board) [fixed in next version]
- If you’re a troll you can host a game and place your twin next to an opposing twin FTW >:) [fixed]
- Sometimes after placing twins (usually if the final twin is placed on top of an opposing twin) the game does not move to the next phase (move, select card, etc.). You need to back out of the game and start over for now if this happens. [fixed]
- If you choose to view enemy movement on a piece that has ricochet, then remove ricochet from that piece, the tiles that the piece could move to only because it had ricochet are permanently highlighted for the rest of the game [fixed]
- Private games don’t indicate they are private and simply give a generic “Error” when you try to enter them. [fixed]
- Prevented trolls from placing their twin next to yours ;)
- (networked game) Player leaving causes them to die (pieces get removed, they appear all dead-like)
- Player names are colored on info panels
- Updated default boards to not suck as much
- (networked game) Canceling spells that place pieces leaves pieces and causes existing pieces to disappear
- (networked game) In rare, odd cases pieces don’t take one another but occupy same tile
- (networked game) Rarely a placed piece will “slide” to another tile if the player moves their mouse fast after placement
- Board Editor now allows painting tiles (can now make more creative boards)\