Good Natured Family Farms
Buy Fresh, Buy Local
- Grow products within a 200 mile radius of the Kansas City Metro Area. Foods not locally available will be sourced as close to Kansas city as possible.
- Grow on small family size farms.
- Grow using environmentally sustainable methods with minimal use of pesticides.
- Raise animals free-range without the use of growth hormones and sub-therapeutic antibiotics.
- Use no genetically modified seed varieties or livestock breeds.
- Process locally using traditional handcrafted artisan methods with no or minimal use of artificial ingredients or preservatives. The main ingredient must be locally grown or produced.
- Enhance the environment, reduce pollution, and practice social responsibility.
- Sell only at locally owned and operated markets.
- Stimulate and support local and rural economies
- Use the breeds and varieties best suited to produce the highest quality products for the Kansas City Metro area.