Address VegfestUK, Hebron House, Sion Road, Bristol BS3 3BD
VegfestUK Bristol 2016 Volunteers Declaration
This declaration accompanies the briefing document for VegfestUK Bristol 2016. Please read the briefing document carefully before completing this declaration.
You are required complete this declaration and return it to Victoria Bryceson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Name of volunteer: __________________________________________________________________
Contact phone number: ______________________________________________________________
Contact email address: _______________________________________________________________
Stall Setup and breakdown
- I understand that children under 16 are not allowed to be present in the building during setup and breakdown.
- I will try my best to adhere to the agreement I made with VegfestUK before the show to arrive in time for the show and help out on the date(s) and time(s) agreed.
- In the scenario where I have to cancel my agreement to volunteer at the event, I will give Victoria plenty of notice beforehand so that a replacement can be found in good time.
- I understand that upon arrival, I will be given a VegfestUK official hi-vis at the Volunteers Office, and I must wear it during opening hours of the show for identification purposes.
Vegan Ingredients Policy
- I understand that I must not bring any food or drinks containing animal products (e.g. meat, dairy, eggs, honey, non-vegan drinks, etc.) to the show on the day.
- I understand the importance of myself not to wear animal products on the day, especially leather/fur jackets, bags and shoes, woolen sweaters and scarves, and silk.
- I understand that the consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited in the premises whilst on duty for VegfestUK.
Security before, during and after the show, and overnight
- I understand that I am solely responsible for my property before, during and after the show and I understand that the organisers cannot be held responsible for any damage or theft to my property.
- I am not leaving valuables (money, electrical equipment etc) at the venue overnight.
- I am responsible for my own behaviour at all times and understand that any aggressive or abusive behaviour towards the public, guests, VegfestUK team members, other volunteers, stallholders, or other venue staff or security may result in removal from the site.
- I will also notify the organisers immediately if I witness any hostile encounter at the venue.
- In the scenario where guest speakers are heckled and if I am in charge of the relevant talk rooms, I will halt the talk and contact the organisers immediately.
- I agree to put my rubbish in the bins provided at the venue.
Respect for our venue hosts
- I undertake to treat all staff working at the venue with respect. I also undertake to abide by the rules and regulations of the venue.
Training and briefing
- I have received some training and the briefing document about what to do in emergency situations, and that I have read and understood the document.
I have read and understood the above declaration: