Northern Storm Football And Sports Club
Codes Of Behaviour
- Play by the rules.
- Never argue with an official. If you disagree, have your coach or manager approach the official in a break or at the end of a competition.
- Control your temper. Verbal abuse of officials, other players or provoking an opponent is not acceptable or permitted in any way.
- Work equally hard for yourself and your team. Your team’s performance will benefit and so will you.
- Be a good sport. Applaud all good plays whether they are by your team or the opposition.
- Treat all players as you would like to be treated, do not interfere, bully or take unfair advantage of another player.
- Co-operate with your coach, teammates and opponents. Without them there would be no competition.
- Play for the fun of it and not just to please parents or coaches.