Playbook Release Notes
- Released the Computed Tomography portion of Playbook, a controlled terminology of CT procedure names (hosted at www.playbook.radlex.org), which is searchable and exportable to a comma-separated values (CSV) file.
- CT Playbook contains 354 procedure names
- Playbook version 2 released.
- Core Playbook contains 1031 exams to be used as a starting point for new adopters.
- All historical Playbook codes continue to exist in the Playbook system. The complete set of Playbook codes consists of XXX codes.
- New mechanisms added to support code status tracking. Codes may now be marked with one of four codes: ACTIVE, DISCOURAGED, DEPRECATED and TRIAL.
- New mechanisms added to support code mapping. For codes with status DISCOURAGED or DEPRECATED, suggested mapping(s) to one or more alternate Playbook codes may be provided.
- New User Guide released.