- If you don’t have a username/password, email Scott Lindhurst for one.
- Go to www.lcrchurch.org/user. If you aren’t already logged in, enter your username and password to log in.
- Once you log in, you will see a black and grey administrative toolbar at the top of the website:
Posting Minutes, Agendas, and other documents
- Type up your Minutes on your computer and save the file. If you know how to, save as a PDF for easiest viewing by other church members. Otherwise, save as a Word document (*.doc or *.docx).
- Log in to the church website.
- Click on “Add Content” at the top of the page. You will see this (without the red instructions).
- Choose the file you created then click “Upload”.
- Enter the meeting date.
- Choose the type of document (Minutes/Agenda) and the committee it’s for.
- Press Save. You will see a page like the one below where you can review everything. If it’s correct, you are done. If you need to change something, press the Edit tab.
- Your document will now appear on http://www.lcrchurch.org/committees (this will be updated to be sorted by committee and broken out into individual committees eventually).