General Membership Meeting:
Saturday, April ___, 2021, at the
Start Time : 10:00AM (Registration to voting will open at 8:30AM)
Meeting Agenda : Proposed Membership Meeting Agenda
Board of Directors Meeting:
Saturday, October 24th, 2020, at the
On-Line - Login details to be Emailed on Friday, October 23rd by 10:00AM
Start Time : 10:00AM
Meeting Agenda : Proposed Board Meeting Agenda
We encourage you to test your computer setup and to become familiar with the system by following the links provided here (special thanks to Santa Clara County ARES/RACES for the links)
These guidelines apply to all types of webinars:
- Avoid calling in by phone.
- All attendees are strongly encouraged to use computer audio for online meetings/webinars.
- A headset (combination headphones and mic) is recommended, but not required.
- The cost of a USB headset is roughly $20.00 - $50.00, depending on features.
- An in-line mute switch is helpful for presenters since it is usually easier and faster to use than the on-screen controls.
- Telephone call-in may be disabled for some types of on-line meetings
- When you call in by phone, your phone connection appears as a separate connection from your computer connection. So, when you raise your hand from the computer connection, the meeting facilitator does not know which line to unmute.
- If you must use a phone, avoid cell phones
- Calling in by phone is discouraged for the reasons listed above, and calling in by cell phone is strongly discouraged.
- If you must call in by phone, a "landline" will typically have much better audio quality than a cell phone. This is important for the others in the meeting/webinar as much as it is for the person on the phone.
The following information is specific to the Zoom.us platform.
Before attending one of our Zoom meetings or webinars:
- Everyone is expected to review the following general info and attendee info.
- Hosts/presenters must also review the host/presenter info.
- This saves the time of everyone else who is attending.
General Information for All Users:
- You can register for a free account and experiment with the controls and capabilities.
- How to test your system by joining a test meeting in advance of our scheduled meeting:
- How to test your computer audio:
For All Attendees/Participants:
- Attendee controls in a meeting
This site looks best when displayed in 800X600 screen resolution or higher.
© Northern Amateur Relay Council of California, Inc. 2018. All Rights Reserved.