Answer the questions below using full sentences.
1. What is Matariki?
Matariki is the eyes of god
2. When do the Matariki stars reappear?
Late june or early july
3. What is ‘harvest season’? You might need to research this.
It is when you gather all your food and have them for the winter
4. What do these words in Te Reo Māori mean in English?
6. List one way Māori people celebrated Matariki.
7. During Matariki, people celebrate with music, songs, dance, food and family.
True or False?
9. ,Name a celebration that is important to you, when is it celebrated and how you celebrate it.
Easter i have a feast