How to Submit Your Honors Thesis
PDXScholar is Portland State University’s open access digital archive promoting discovery, research, cross-disciplinary collaboration and support for instruction by collecting, preserving and providing access to scholarly, intellectual and creative work generated by Portland State faculty and students.
Use the latest version of Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari to ensure a successful upload process.
- Go to: http://pdxscholar.library.pdx.edu/
- Click on “My Account” on the upper right side of the page
- Create a free account by clicking on “Sign up” under “Create new account”
- Complete the form. A confirmation will be emailed to the address you provide. Once you’ve confirmed your account, you will only need your email address and password to log in
- Click on the “Submit Research” Link in the left navigation
- Find “Undergraduate Honors Theses” in the list and click on the link
- If you are not already logged in, you will be asked to enter your email and password
- Please read through the “Contribution of Material” agreement
- Check the checkbox at the bottom and click on “Continue”
- Complete the Submission page
- Enter “Title”
- “Name” might already be filled in from your log-in information. Use an email address to which you would like notifications sent. We suggest that you use an email address other than your pdx.edu address, as this will allow you to receive notifications after your pdx.edu email address expires.
- Enter Portland State University as your institution
- Enter your Advisor’s full name. DO NOT include titles such as Dr., Ph.D., Professor or Mr./Ms./Mrs.
- Type or paste your abstract
- Leave the Persistent Identifier field blank
- Upload your file
- If you have supplementary files (in addition to the pdf of your thesis), place a check in the Additional Files box. You will be prompted to upload your supplementary content after you click on Submit Paper
- Click on Submit
- From this screen you can revise your submission or logout.