Oregon Computer Science Teachers Association
Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
OregonCSTA will provide on-site, on-demand customized professional development for K-12 high-tech educators upon request.
Interested educators or administrators may submit a request for services here https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PopUpSQ2018
OregonCSTA agrees to:
- provide qualified instructor in requested topic
- cover the travel expenses and stipend for the instructor
- cover the cost of catering (up to $10 per person)
- Payment for catering invoices must be sent to:
- Oregon CSTA
- PO Box 773
- Sherwood, Oregon 97140
The sponsoring agency agrees to:
- cover the cost of space, internet, marketing (announcements to local community)
- guarantee the attendance of at least 5-10 primary and secondary educators
- if course is requested for greater than one day, agency agrees to cover sub costs
- Identify PopUp topic to offer
- Identify 5-10 educators interested in attending a professional development workshop
- Identify date, time and location of the workshop (including required tech requirements)
- Complete an online request for a Popup SuperQuest workshop https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PopUpSQ2018
- After confirmation is received from OCSTA with the instructor name and contact information, advertise your Popup Superquest to other local educators (via email, MailChimp, website, …)
- Collect registration information for attendees https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PopUpSQ_2018_Registration
- Have attendees complete a course survey (OregonCSTA will provide) at the completion of the workshop.
Once an online Request for Services has been received, OregonCSTA will evaluate and identify the faculty member that will best fit the workshop topic requested. One of our team members will contact you to confirm class time and location.