From Don’t Judge Me for My Sweet Tooth
- 1 & ⅓ package Oreos, separated
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 16 ounces cool whip
- 2 small boxes instant vanilla pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Decorations (ex: including bunnies and edible grass for Easter)
- Finely crush 1 package Oreos, place ⅔ in the bottom of a 9” x 13” pan. Set aside.
- Separately, crush ⅓ package Oreos into small chunks and set aside.
- Mix cream cheese and butter until smooth. Mix in powdered sugar, and fold in whipped topping and small chunks of Oreos. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix pudding, milk and vanilla. Fold this mixture in with the cream cheese mixture.
- Pour over crumb mixture in pan, then sprinkle with the reserve finely crushed Oreos. Let set for a few hours and keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
20 minutes + cooling time
Source (for original): Lil Luna