Film Cage Policy:
- Patrons (students and staff) must have CCA ID present
- Patron must sign printed Webcheckout Agreement
- All checkouts are due before 2pm on return date
- All reservations must be made two days in advance
- It is the PATRON’S RESPONSIBILITY to check all kits and gear for missing or damaged parts before leaving.
- Patrons are fully responsible for any damage, loss or theft of equipment that may happen while equipment is checked out.
- Late fees accrue each day at 3pm after a resource is overdue.
- Late fees are $10 per item per day, 7 days a week.
- If a patron has outstanding fees from any of CCA’s checkout centers (Media Center, Hybrid Lab, Shops…) they can not make checkouts or reservations until they clear their fines.
- Patrons can renew checkouts, if there are no equipment conflicts, in person inside the Film Cage or by contacting the Film Studio Manager (Joel Rakowski - firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Patrons must complete respective training before reserving any studios or keys to studios.